Import best kilim rugs online Iran . The flat tapestry rugs with an exquisite traditional view known as Kilim . These rugs are worldwide famous . The major export and production of these rugs is by Azerbaijan , Turkey , Iran and other countries of Asia.
Furthermore , Iran is the leading county in the production of rugs and carpets . To mention here , Iran’s capital “Tehran” is the world’s highest exporter and manufacturer of rugs and carpets . Kilim rugs , is a kind of textiles that are originally handwoven .
Kilims in market
Moreover , as the demand of kilims and generally traditional rugs and carpets has increased . Therefore , In today’s market , these mostly produce industrially . However , the difference between manually produce rugs and industrially produce rugs , is clearly visible .
Furthermore , kilims have played a vital role in spreading the Eastern culture , throughout the world .
Details about import best kilim rugs
Formerly and present , kilims are a product of tribal life . People living in tribal areas mostly , have chosen weaving as their profession . Moreover , they do not go for any training or institute to learn this . The weavers learn skills of weaving by their ancestors . The essence of kilims is in the rugs produce by thee tribal people . These kilim are traditional and known as a historical heritage .
Furthermore , Kilims due to the unique antique traditional look , immensely in use in the Western world . People use them in their households as floor-covering and for other interior decors . In the recent years , the trade of kilims has increased online . People mostly select the desired type of kilim online , as this is the easiest way for many people .
Features of kilims
The rugs like kilims are so diversely present . This is the major reason of their success in today’s market . Moreover , the beauty of kilims is hidden in the following feature :
- Kilim rugs are present in various beautiful designs . These design are traditional . Weavers mostly use the symbols of their tribes in the production of kilims . These symbols have specific meaning .
- Rugs like kilims of different sizes , large , small , medium . Large kilims mostly use as floor-coverings .
- These rugs vary from area to area . The cities and regional areas of Iran , produce kilims are :
Isfahan , Mashhad , Qom , Shiraz , Yazd , Kerman . All of these areas manufacture distinguish type of kilim .
- The common designs of kilims are Herati , Shah Abbasi , Gol Henna .
- Motifs are also used in kilims such as Eye , comb , water , tree , bird , life , wolf’s face .