Quality kilim handwoven area rugs exporters . Original kilims are “Handwoven or Handmade” . This means the kilims that are known as historical heritage are the handwoven ones . Exporters and manufacturers of kilim are mainly Iran , Azerbaijan , Turkey and some other countries of Central Asia.
Handwoven kilim area rugs are culturally and traditionally very important . Therefore this is the reason why people across the world know kilims . The people are ways willing to buy quality kilim handwoven area rugs . These rugs grant an exquisite historical look .
Significance of handwoven area rugs
Moreover , kilim are rugs that are the product of tribal lives of the above mentioned countries . These rugs have played a very great role in spreading the Eastern culture worldwide. Furthermore , without any doubt , the weavers of these rugs put their whole effort in producing handwoven area rugs .
Additionally , The weavers should be very skillful . The whole production and quality of these rugs , depend on this fact .
Features of quality kilim handwoven area rugs
Handwoven kilims these days are rare in the market . The reason is that , majority of kilims produce in factories through machines . If we talk about purely handwoven kilim rugs manufacture by villagers and tribal people we would see the following features in such kilims :
- Handwoven kilims are the kilims produced “hand-operated looms” . Loom is a machine of wood , in which a weaver forms cloth (in this case kilim rugs) out of thread by interweaving yarn or threads into fabric .
- Kilim rugs produce in villages are a symbol of their customs and traditions .
- Area rugs handwoven area rugs are a kind of textiles , made up of wool , as wool is present in a great amount in their fabrication .
- Handwoven kilim area rugs constitute of wefts and warps strands . The interweaving of these strands create a kilim rugs! Weft strands re mostly of wool while warp strands can be of wool or cotton .
- If warps and weft strands are knotted densely , the quality of kilim rugs is assured .
Handwoven kilims as inspiration
It is enough to mention here that the kilim rugs are a manifestation of history . Kilims carry diversity therefore the export and import of kilim rugs is immense .
Diversity of Handwoven kilim rugs can be in :
- Way of manufacture
Furthermore , the weavers are the main inspiration , when we talk about these rugs . No doubt without , the professionally skilled weavers especially of tribal areas , these kilims would not have attain a good place in today’s market .