Best Persian design kilim rugs exports . Kilims are flat-woven traditional rugs . Trade of these rugs are extravagantly vast and in progress day to day . Top leading countries in the export of kilims are Iran , Azerbaijan , Turkey and other countries of Central Asia .
Additionally , kilims are worldwide famous because of the elaborateness carry by their manifold designs . Kilim rugs are historical heritage as the origin of these rugs is the tribal and nomadic life . Mainly kilims are the part of Iran culture and tradition . Therefore , Iran is in the leading countries in manufacture of kilims .
Best Persian design kilim rugs attributes
Kilims that Iran manufactures are mostly Persian kilim rugs . These rugs are different from other kilims because of their designs and specific artistic look . Moreover , these exquisite and unique designs are the reason why people are in love with kilims ? Similarly the reason of why people import kilims ?
People these days , have understood the importance of kilim rugs because of this they mostly manufacture kilims that are really close and suitable to the standards of international market . This leads to the immense export of kilims . Designs are really important in the business of kilims . The more designs are unique and beautiful, the more customers will come and buy .
Beauty of Kilims
Without any doubt , beauty of kilims depends on the designs and the production of these rugs . This is indirectly links with the professionalism of weavers . Following are some common designs of kilim rugs :
- Herati : Design consists of floral figure at the corners and lancet-shaped leaves surrounds them . This looks like “fish” sometimes .
- Mina Khani : Design consists of flower present in row and linked by diamond .
- Shah Abbasi : Group of palmettes is in the design . This design is commonly present in Isfahan , Kashan , Mashhad , Nain rugs .
- Bid Majnun : Weeping willow design , combination of cypress , poplar fruit tree in rectilinear form .
- Harshang : Crab design because of the large oval motive , principal motive suggesting crab .
- Gol Henai : Small repeating pattern and named after the Henna plant .
Persian design kilim rugs carry various different motifs that represent a specific purpose . The designs and motifs are pretty much close to the tribal life . Therefore they are mostly on the symbols of tribes or family manifestation . Designs mostly includes trees , life , birds , plants , flowers , Quranic verses .
Examples of kilim motifs
- Cross motif
- Hook motif
- Eye motif
- Comb motif
- Star motif (et cetera)
These motifs show the importance of tribal life .